Friday, November 27, 2009

After installing IE 7.0, MS outlook would not let me click on a web link in a message to launch it?

I get a message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer". Everything seemed to work fine before installing IE. I also can't check my yahoo e-mail when I try to launch IE from within Y! Messenger!! Any ideas?



After installing IE 7.0, MS outlook would not let me click on a web link in a message to launch it?internet explorer 6





i notice that most of people have a problem with ie 7



that is why i didnt download it



After installing IE 7.0, MS outlook would not let me click on a web link in a message to launch it?windows live internet explorer



uninstall ie7, thats what i did when i got it
check microsofts knowledge base for a fix. I can't think of the KB# right off hand but it will tell you how to fix the problem



You can also try this page microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera...
Microsoft has a patch. it should be installed when you downloaded IE7... other than that uninstall 7 and go back to 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers