Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I uprade to IE 7 then downgrade?

Do you know for sure that if I uprade to IE 7, then decide to go back to IE 6, there will be no problems with running IE 6 the way it was running before?



Can I uprade to IE 7 then downgrade?windows updates





Yes, you can downgrade by uninstalling IE7 from the Add/remove programs in the control panel and all should be back to the way it was.



Can I uprade to IE 7 then downgrade?replacement windows internet explorer



no there will be no problem at all,if u upgraded to ie7 and didn't like it u can go back to ur older version 6 by just uninstalling the ie7.
no... there will be no problem...
I just personally did this with my computer with no problems. All you have to do is go into add/remove programs and uninstall ie7. ie6 is still on your system, but when you install ie7, it is overrided unti you decide you don't want it.



I personally cannot reccomend ie7 if you want better than what you have. I was unable to go into certain websites and in some cases, certain searches I made on google and yahoo would cause an error and I would get kicked offline. There are some great things that come with it including a better set up with favorites, and your other toolbar options, but that is as far as it goes. Hope this helped.



Good Luck!
Maybe you want the IE6 view than IE7 right?



After you upgrade IE6 to IE7, copy and the iexplorer.exe from



C:\Windows\ie7\ (note: ie7 folder is hidden)



then paste or overwrite iexplorer.exe



C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ (note:make a back-up file for iexplorer.exe before overwriting)



Then try to open now you Internet Explorer at the desktop.



You don't need downgrade anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers