Friday, November 27, 2009

Un-installed IE 7,is there somthing I have missed cause I'm still having major problems?

I had IE 7,I un-installed it thru the add remove programs,but there seems to be somthing still there cause I cant use my puter for work when I have to logg into certain accounts. I logg in %26amp; it tells me my identity has been verified but then it takes me back to the original logg into page.I had no problems at all until IE 7 was installed on it by mistake (HUGE MISTAKE), I work for a major car %26amp; truck dealership %26amp; still cant logg into my dealership areas. Help work is piling up %26amp; boss is growing tired, plus my nerves are gone over this...lol



Un-installed IE 7,is there somthing I have missed cause I'm still having major problems?microsoft frontpage





Try doing a system restore to a day when it was working prior to installing IE 7. Hope that helps.



Un-installed IE 7,is there somthing I have missed cause I'm still having major problems?windows vista home premium internet explorer



As bad as IE7 is, removing it is even worse. I'm surprised you were able to. If you can't do system restore, I think it's time to backup your data and reformat / reinstall Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers