Sunday, November 29, 2009

While downloading IE 7, shd I run or save. Also why do I get warning that it is not safe to download

Internet explorer being well known, why this warning. If 'Run' is clicked, does it mean IE 7 will be availed only in that session and next time we log in it will revert back to the existing IE 6?



While downloading IE 7, shd I run or save. Also why do I get warning that it is not safe to download. Help.?microsoft project





I assume that you are running I.E and you want to download another version of I.E. In your case I.E 7. When you use your current version of I.E to download a file. You should know that I.E is designed to prevent AtciveX. In the sense it is designed to prevent programs installing on your computer without asking you. Imaging if some of this programs are viruses or spywares. You don't want them to be install on your computer automatically when you accidentally run into a web site.



Open: Download the program in cache or as temp file and open it when the file is fully downloaded. You should be confirm when opening a file. Click open if you would like run it else click cancel.



Save: Save this file or program some where on your hard disk. If you click the save button it will open a little window prompt you where you want your file to be save. If you choose to save the file you should also remember where you have saved this file. So you could find the path to this file and open it or on this talk, installing you I.E 7.



While downloading IE 7, shd I run or save. Also why do I get warning that it is not safe to download. Help.?microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



It is safe to download because it's been tested and I used it and you should use the run button to use it stright away.



And it will not revert, the warning was wrong it is safe.
"run" means it will directly installl



"save" means IE7 setup file will be downloaded to your system..you need to install it by running setup



i think save is a good options..you will have an backup ...



whenever your download an exe file..it can be infected..thus the warning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers