Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why am I able to use firefox but I can't use IE? I do not want firefox! Help! 10 points?

I installed firefox and made it my default browser because everyone said it was better than IE. But I just don't like firefox. I like IE better. Before I installed firefox IE was working fine and I was able to use IE with no problems. But after I installed firefox I noticed that IE was no longer working right. Like whenever I open just 1 page on IE like 53 pages will automatically open, and I can't go to any websites on IE because I just get a message that says "application not found" whenever I try. All I can do is click links on the home page (yahoo) and go to the subsequent sites (like yahoo answers, where I am now). I uninstalled firefox, did a virus scan (which detedted no viruses), and attempted to do several system restores, but each time I got a message saying that the system settings could not be resored. So what do I do to fix IE? Please someone help me! 10 points.



Why am I able to use firefox but I can't use IE? I do not want firefox! Help! 10 points?microsoft live





why in the world would you want to use ie. firefox rules



Why am I able to use firefox but I can't use IE? I do not want firefox! Help! 10 points?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



You need serious help.
IE %26gt; Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab %26gt; click "Reset web settings" %26gt; Yes %26gt; check "IE should check to see whether it is the default browser".
Do you know what version of firefox it is? B/c version 3 just came out, and it's still in Beta Testing, so it probably still has a lot of bugs. If nothing you can think of works, you might want to go to Microsoft's website and download the full version of IE7. But before you install it, uninstall the Microsoft IE that's on your comp. Then download the SETUP for firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/) DO NOT install it. leave it alone for now. after you have downloaded the IE7 Setup files, uninstall firefox BUT DO NOT DELETE THE SETUP FOR FIREFOX!!!! by now, you should have no web browser. now, try to install IE7. if it works, you're good to go. If not, you still have the firefox set up. install fire fox, and try to find another way to do your browsing (i.e. try netscape or some other free web browser) if all else fails, email microsoft, maybe they can help you.
System restore Hardly resolves such a problem.IE is a LEGEND In Quality Performance/offers advance security enhahancements and provides detailed security related threats..etc. to microsoft something far from Firefox.Internet Explorer deserves Default position and there are GOOD reasons to support that.Currently your IE and Out look express are NOT configured..Check this out at windows Help and Support Center through the Start Menu%26gt;then Click Network Diagnostics to view current status. Try these steps to solve the problem. Go to Internet Options then reset your websetings to their IE original Values before you connect your computer to the internet then launch IE after set up.If this did not turn out as expected, then you should download and install another IE .During installation IE installation wizard will set up and correct all errors.Ensure correct drive installatin and avoid corrupting files.That should solve your problem.............Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers