Saturday, April 24, 2010

Downloaded IE-7 about a month ago, now have active desktop, with my.yahoo eating space, how do I get

I have has major problems since downloading, maybe even before downloading IE-7, but I have had to turn computer off instead of shutting down through start button. Internet connection is troublesome already with wireless network, now with the active desktop I have had to reboot, or turn complete off serveral times. Only thing I can think of is this active desktop as the cause. Please help...



Downloaded IE-7 about a month ago, now have active desktop, with my.yahoo eating space, how do I get rid of?windows vista





Try %26gt; Control panel %26gt; display %26gt; desktop %26gt; customise desktop %26gt; web %26gt; uncheck all.



Downloaded IE-7 about a month ago, now have active desktop, with my.yahoo eating space, how do I get rid of?windows defender internet explorer



Yea that happened to me to but what i did was i removed ie-7 and stuck 2 default its better now cuz my default browser now has tabs and the best pop up protection, or wat u can do is install mozilla firefox that should work.
Unistall then reinstall IE7. This might help
I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems.



Some drive problems can be easily fixed by yourself using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers