Saturday, April 24, 2010

Need help with IE and Outlook Express problem?

I am not getting any error messages on anything but am having problems with IE and Outlook Express closing down. I will be in the middle of something and they just completely close. When I pull up my browser it is very slow and is very slow to pull up web pages. I uninstalled and reinstalled the IE version 6. I called my internet provider to see if it was a problem with them. They said everything looks fine and seemed to think my antivirus program may be causing it. I have Trend Micro, and have not made any changes to the settings so I dont know if this is the problem. Maybe an update to the Trend Micro is causing it, I dont know. Anyone know what this could be? Any help would be appreciated.



Need help with IE and Outlook Express problem?microsoft word download





When did this problem start happening?



If only this week try performing System Restore. Restore your computer to an earlier date



To do System Restore:



a. Click on Start



b. Click on All Programs



c. Click on Accessories



d. Click on System Tools



e. Click on System Restore



f. System Restore will open



g. Click on Restore your computer to an earlier time



h. Click on Next



i. Try to choose a date last week or days ago that you are not having this problem.



g. Just follow the prompts, Click on Next



NOTE: The computer will logoff just let the computer do the restore



Try optimizing Internet Exlorer Browser



a. Check first the version



Click Help



Click About Internet Explorer



If you are using IE7 or version 7



a. Close IE



b. Click on Start



c. Click on Control Panel



d. Open Network and Internet Connections



e. Open Internet Options



NOTE: If Network and Internet Connections is separated just try to look for Internet Options



f. At Internet Options



Click on Advanced on the upper right



Click on Reset at the bottom portion



Click on Close



Click on Apply and OK



If you are using version 6



Click on Tools on the upper verions



Click on Internet Options



Under Generl Tab Delete Files, Delete Cookies



Then Go to Security Tab, Click on Default Level



Then Go to Privacy, Click on Default



Then Go to Programs Tab, Click on Reset Web Settings



Then Go to Advanced Click on Restore Defaults



Click on Apply and OK

1 comment:

  1. This day I woke up and sat at the PC. But I was shocked because of I didn't surface my emails. To my good fortune I choose a struggle and entered the Inet. I by chance revealed there - dbx repairing tool. And it solved my problem quite easy and without my money. I have been shocked now...

    ReplyDelete

 
web hosting providers