Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE/ Firefox Browser closes randomly, computer shuts down randomly?

There are several problems that I'll address here:



1. My internet browsers close randomly/unexpectedly. I thought it might be a problem with IE so I switched to Firefox, but it stills happens. It happens more frequently when the computer first starts up, but every 3 minutes or so the browser closes.



2. The computer itself restarts randomly. I've changed my power settings but it still does it. Is there any fix or any suggested power settings? Whenever the computer comes back on I get a message "Windows has recovered from a serious error."



3. I can't change font sizes in Microsoft Works Word Processor or the program will freeze.



I've googled all of the problems and I've found people asking for help but no one knows a solution. I really hope you guys can help!



I've also ran Avast! virus scan, Spyware Doctor, Ad-Aware, Ace Utilities, etc, and nothing comes up, so I doubt it's any form of spyware and if it is a virus it's a very elusive one.



IE/ Firefox Browser closes randomly, computer shuts down randomly?ie tab





Try one of these tools...



http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10thin...



You've got a malware problem, probably a rootkit.



If none of the tools in that article help you, you will need to reformat and reinstall....



sorry, I wish I had better news



IE/ Firefox Browser closes randomly, computer shuts down randomly?windows mobile internet explorer



Go to http://free.grisoft.com and download their free RootKit anti-virus checker. It will check and remoave any you might have. These are particulary nasty and most anti-virus programs won't find them.
maybe its a really really sneak virus lol



did ya download anything?discussing/disturbing things?(not to be rude or anything)



maybe it could be the websites you go to



or do you have a special program that allows other comps to restart your comp and stuff like Vision
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers