Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE Spell ON College Application?

I was using my IE Spell on my college application, and I saw red correction lines under some of the words, but since they are names of people, I did not have to bother. Then, I printed my application, and I saw that the sentences that had red correction lines did not appear on the printed sheet. Why did this happen? I am very worried. Please help.



IE Spell ON College Application?internet explorer download





This question is really a computer program question, not a Words %26amp; Wordplay one, and I suspect you'll get better answers if you ask it there. I use Firefox (and I recommend you switch too), so I wouldn't know. I suspect, though, that it's an option within IE Spell that can be toggled on and off. If it's anything like spellcheck in Word, though, you can right click on the underlined word and you'll get a popup menu giving you options (including 'ignore.') You could probably manually do this to all the proper names that are flagged, solving the problem this one time anyway.



IE Spell ON College Application?windows xp internet explorer



You need to check your spell checker options/preferences. It appears to have an option of not printing errors which is checked (or printing errors which is not checked), either way, you need to change this option (or add the names to your dictionary file).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers