Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE shortcuts have changed file ext. Why?

I recently got a BT Home Hub. Suddenly my internet pages were all opening with BT Yahoo browser which I've managed to get rid of but I can't find the way to stop the change in saving to desktop, so that when I save an IE link to my desktop it saves as a mht file instead of html and does not update. When I open the link the address starts off "C:\Documents and Settings" instead of "http://www". It's really annoying - does anyone know how I can reinstate the html version?



Many thanks.



IE shortcuts have changed file ext. Why?www.microsoft.com





There could be many things to do to resolve this, please add me to msn and I will help you to sort this problem out step by step :)



msn is: owner[at]tpvgames.co.uk



replace [at] with @.



IE shortcuts have changed file ext. Why?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



IE7 saves files with mht and have all of files and didnt need a folder for images and scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers