Saturday, April 24, 2010

Installing IE link/connection on guest log in(desktop)?

How do I go about installing a link and/or connection to the internet thru the guest login???



I(the admin) have the IE icon on my login and I'm able to access the internet thru my (password protected)login. But, my grand daugther needs her own login/internet connection on the 'guest' login for the time being.



So, how should I go about setting her up w/ an internet connection???



Thanks in advance!



Installing IE link/connection on guest log in(desktop)?ie tab





From the Guest Account, click Start, then All Programs. A list of all the programs will come up. Rightclick on Internet Explorer. A menu will come up, select Create Shortcut. That will create the shortcut (icon link) on the desktop.



EDIT: Sorry the shortcut's not working right; I'm not sure what the prob is. You could try posting on the Microsoft Community Discussion Board:



http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers